Prices and Payment Conditions:
- The price offered at the time of the order shall be required. In the case of special offers the price offered shall be limited to the term of special offers.
- Additional costs are incurred for dispatching the goods. These costs shall be shown before the order is placed.
- Payment for the goods shall be made by credit card, which is secured by 128-bit SSL encoding, and Buyers also have the option to pay on account or by direct debit.
- For payments using a credit card or by means of bank debit, payment is taken when the order is placed.
- Order invoices are payable upon their delivery to you or available to you for download, payments on account, the purchaser must settle the invoice within 7 working days following invoice date. After this period, the purchaser is in arrears with the payment.
Delivery and Shipping Conditions:
- Delivery times shall only be deemed agreed insofar as they are stipulated in writing. The delivery time shall begin when the order is received. The delivery time shall be approximately 3 to 7 working days – after receipt of the order.
- UC SILVER COMPANY shall only deliver as long as goods are in stock.
- The respective dispatch costs that are incurred shall be shown before order conﬁrmation.
- If the goods cannot be delivered because of any reasons which UC SILVER COMPANY is not responsible for, additional delivery costs shall be charged. In this case the Purchaser shall bear the costs of sending the goods back and forward.
- The risk of accidental loss or deterioration of the sold goods shall be transferred to the Purchaser – also in the case of sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance – upon delivery.
- This risk shall also be deemed transferred if the Purchaser has failed to take delivery when tendered by the seller.
- The delivered goods shall remain the property of the UC SILVER COMPANY until complete payment of the purchase price has been received.
- The Buyer must treat the goods carefully.
- In the case of non-contractual behavior of the Buyer, in particular if the Buyer is in arrears on payment or violates an obligation stated in agreement, UC SILVER COMPANY shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract and demand that the goods are returned.
- In the case of defects on our collection the Purchaser shall be entitled to choose extra or additional performance by rectiﬁcation or replacement. UC SILVER COMPANY shall be entitled to refuse the chosen option for extra or additional performance if it is only possible with disproportional costs and the other option does not present any major disadvantages for the Buyer.
- If the extra or additional performance is unsuccessful, the Purchaser shall in principle be entitled to choose reduction of the purchase price, cancellation of the contract or compensation instead of performance. However, in the case of minor defects the Buyer shall not have the right to cancel the contract.
- Wrong deliveries and error in quantities are also deemed to constitute defects.
- The warranty period shall be only for one year after the goods are delivered.
- In the case of minor negligent violation of obligations the UC SILVER COMPANY’s liability shall be restricted to foreseeable, direct average damage which is typical for such contracts. This shall also apply in the case of minor negligent violation of obligations by the Seller’s legal representatives or vicarious agents.
- The preceding liability restrictions shall not apply to product liability claimed by the Buyer. Furthermore, the liability restrictions shall not apply to bodily injury or damage to health or the death of the Buyer which is attributable to the Seller.
- Purchaser shall be entitled to revoke his/her contractual statement within 14 days without stating reasons in writing (e.g. letter, e-mail, fax) or in case of surrender of goods before end of period, by returning the goods.
- Period shall start after receipt of this instruction in text forms, but not before receipt of the goods and as well as not before performance of our duty to supply information. To meet the period timely dispatch of cancellation or return of goods shall be sufficient.
- Cancellation shall be sent to:
Jl. Raya Batubulan Gg. Candrametu No. 1
Batubulan, Gianyar, Bali 80582
- Purchaser shall bear the costs of returning of goods if the delivered goods are in accordance with the goods ordered.
- Goods that cannot be sent by package shall be collected from Buyer. Obligations for reimbursing payments must be fulﬁlled within 30 days. Period shall start for Purchaser with dispatch of revocation or goods, for Seller with receipt of revocation or goods.
- In case of an effective cancellation goods or payments received by the respective parties shall be returned and, as the case may capitalized uses (e.g. interest) restituted. Should Purchaser be unable to return goods in their entirety or in partial or return them in deteriorated condition, he/she shall, where applicable, compensate Seller for the loss in value.
- In case of surrendering of goods this shall not apply if deterioration of goods is exclusively traced back to their inspection – as would have been possible in a shop.
- Incidentally Purchaser may avoid the obligation to compensate for losses in value caused by deterioration through intended use of the goods by not using the goods as property and refraining from anything impairing their value. Goods that can be sent by package shall be returned at the cost and the risk of Seller.